Chocolate “Dirt” Pudding is no-bake, made with crushed Oreos and is perfect for a themed birthday party! Serve it in a bucket for added effect.
Chocolate "Dirt" Pudding is no-bake, made with crushed Oreos and is perfect for a themed birthday party! Serve it in a bucket for added effect.
- 1 package Oreos, centers scraped out
- 3 or 4 golden Oreos, centers scraped out
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3.9 oz) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cup milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip, softened
- bucket & shovel (I got really cute glitter ones at Dollar Tree)
- Scrape out the centers of the Oreos and crush in a food processor until sand-like. The golden Oreos are optional but they make the “dirt” look more realistic.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together the softened cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In another large bowl, add the milk and pudding mixes. Using a whisk, mix until it thickens and all the lumps are gone.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and combine. I still used the whisk at this point.
- Fold in the Cool Whip until evenly combined.
- Add some “dirt” to the bottom of your bucket, then pudding. Alternate until you’re out of both, making sure you end with sand.