Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes – six ingredients and a full meal right in your slow cooker!
SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
Do you ever just need a *really* simple dinner?
I do. Almost every night.
Lately, my favorite meals are the kind where you cook the entire thing in the slow cooker. I remember the days when I came home from work and had time/energy to make the main meal and a couple side dishes.
That isn’t real life anymore. Now, I need food stat, with as little prep as possible.
This is one of those meals.
I know not everyone likes cooking with “cream of whatever” soup. I’m one of those people. But sometimes, every once in awhile, you need a shortcut and this is one of those times.
The pork falls apart and the potatoes are tender & flavorful.
Watch how easy this Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is to make:
Six ingredients right into your slow cooker and you have a full meal.
- 4-6 pork chops. I used thin cut.
- 6 medium red skin potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cans Cream of Onion soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- Garlic & pepper seasoning (ours is a mix, you could use them separately, or not at all)
- 1 cup milk
- fresh/dried parsley for the top
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and put the potatoes on the bottom.
- Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- Pour the soups, ranch mix, milk & seasoning on top of the pork chops and mix together.
- Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High for 4 hours.
- Use the extra sauce as gravy for the pork chops & potatoes.
- Finish with parsley to feel fancy.