Four ingredient Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken is so easy and perfect for a busy weeknight.
Pinterest is my new favorite thing (you could follow me & see all my pretty pins). It’s pretty amazing & a big time suck at the same time. I found this recipe & gave it a shot yesterday. Recipes really don’t get much easier than this & it was really good. I used semi-frozen chicken and cooked it on high for about 3 hours. I served it over Uncle Ben’s Long Grain & Wild Ready Rice – a first for me, I’m usually opposed to any type of “instant” food, but I was pleasantly surprised. My next post will be those roasted green beans you see in the picture.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used three & butterflied them)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 heaping tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning
- Juice of half a lemon
- Place your chicken into the slow cooker and turn to high.
- Pour the soup in a medium sized bowl and add the lemon juice and lemon pepper. Add half a soup can of water to the mix. Stir it up.
- Pour it over the chicken in the crock pot.
- Let it cook for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
Things you may need:
My slow cooker (love the “set it & forget it” feature)
My favorite measuring spoons
My favorite mixing bowls
Some links on my blog are affiliate links meaning if you buy from them, Amazon will throw me a few pennies (literally, pennies), at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.