Jalapeno Popper Mummies wrapped in Rhodes bread “bandages” make a spicy and spooky treat for your next Halloween party!
Are you ready for Halloween? We’re halfway into October so the Halloween parties are going to start popping up now. If you need a fun, spicy, and spooky treat for your next adult party, these Mummies are for you!
JALAPENO POPPER MUMMIES
Did you have a good weekend? We were supposed to do fall pictures yesterday but Mother Nature didn’t cooperate. Hopefully we can get them rescheduled soon.
I have to admit that although the little mummies are adorable and have flavors that I love, they’re a bit too spicy for me.
My fried April, from Mama Loves Food, said to take out some of the heat, slice them in half, scrape out the membranes, then soak for a couple minutes in a mixture of 1 cup water with 1 Tablespoon of vinegar. I’m going to try it next time.
You can also add crumbled bacon to these but since I’ve been leaning vegetarian lately, I skipped it. The mixture stuffed inside the peppers is good enough to eat as a dip!
Rhodes Bake N Serv rolls make it really easy to whip up the “bandages”.
For the full instructions and recipe, visit Rhodes blog!
- 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 10 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise, seeded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled bacon pieces
- black olive slices, for eyes
- For the full directions, visit the Rhodes blog!
Happy (almost) Halloween!!