These aren’t turkeys, but they came to Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone felt guilty eating them because they were so cute. Too bad there weren’t any kids at our dinner, I feel like kids would love them.
I also feel like I am meant to have kids just to make cute things/crafts with them.
I need to borrow some kids.
- Large black olives (for body)
- Small black olives (for head)
- Baby carrots
- Mozzarella balls
- I got everything ready then made a penguin assembly line.
- Cut each mozzarella ball into about 4 pieces.
- Chop baby carrots into thin disks, then cut out a tiny triangle to make feet. Use the cut out triangle to make the beak.
- Slice a large olive & slide in a piece of cheese.
- Stack the large olive onto the carrot, then a small olive sideways onto the body. Hold them straight and secure with a toothpick. Insert the carrot/beak.
- Repeat as many times as you want/need. Enjoy!