Our power is back! It came back on late Monday night. Thankfully. However, we had to toss nearly everything in our fridge and freezer. I would guess somewhere around $200-300 worth of stuff, so that sucks. Basically I have some Grey Goose and kalamata olives left. And ketchup. A visit to the grocery store is in our near future.
- 8 oz uncooked pasta I used a tomato & spinach garden rotini
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup or so pesto
- olive oil to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring salted water to boil and cook your noodles to taste.
- Drain the noodles and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and pesto and stir to distribute.
- Add in the chopped sun dried tomatoes and peas and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Slightly modified from Melissa’s Cuisine