Traditional Herb Stuffing is very easy to make and filled with fresh, flavorful herbs. It’ll be a hit on any Thanksgiving table!
Thanksgiving is next week. Let’s read that again & let it sink in because I just couldn’t believe the calendar. THANKSGIVING IS NEXT WEEK.
TRADITIONAL HERB STUFFING
I can’t believe how fast November is flying by. I’ve been pretty quiet around here lately, despite my plans to bring you a bunch of new Thanksgiving recipes. Strep throat snuck up on me last week and took me out for almost a full week…but I’m back! I’ve got a few Thanksgiving recipes coming your way this week so hopefully you have room in your menu for some additions.
If you want to try a new stuffing recipe for your Thanksgiving table, I’ve got just the recipe for you. This homemade Traditional Herb Stuffing is so good and really easy. Your guests will be impressed and your bellies will be happy.
I typically leave the stuffing to my husband, who usually makes a jazzed up version of the classic box recipe, but this year, we’re going from scratch.
- 12-13 Rhodes dinner rolls baked & cut into 1" pieces
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 1 large onion about 2.5 cups, chopped
- 4 stalks celery about 1.5 cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons fresh sage chopped
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1.5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 eggs
- For full directions, visit Rhodes Baking Blog!
SEE FULL RECIPE ON RHODES BLOG!
Thank you to Rhodes for sponsoring this post!