Posted by Melissa Williams | Persnickety Plateshttps://www.persnicketyplates.com/arabic-potato-salad/
© 2016 Persnickety Plates. All rights reserved.
Super simple Arabic Potato Salad only has a few ingredients - potatoes, lemon, oil, garlic, and parsley – but is full of flavor and because there is no mayonnaise, it’s great for a picnic!
- 1.5 lbs Russett potatoes (this was 6 medium potatoes for me)
- juice of a lemon (1/4 - 1/2 cup)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Scrub, peel, and chop your potatoes into bite size pieces. Add to a large pot of well salted water and boil until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot.
- Add in lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, and chopped parsley. Toss then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit, covered, in the fridge for a few hours for flavors to really come together.
- Garnish with more chopped parsley and serve.