February is a short month and life is hectic enough without scrambling to figure out what you’re going to eat each night. I’m sharing a month worth of recipes to make your February Meal Plan for feeding your family a breeze!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest
I’ve (finally) really embraced meal planning and prepping in the last month and it makes life so much easier! Took me long enough, right?
We’ve been making a couple meals on Sundays and portioning them out for lunches for the week. I miss Chipotle, but I’m saving time and money (and calories).
For dinners, we’ve been more intentional about planning out what we’re going to eat, actually shopping for the ingredients we’ll need, and having a plan in place for the week.
It makes evenings so much smoother when I’m not trying to decide what to feed us as I drive home from work at 6pm.
HOW DO YOU START MEAL PLANNING
It took me too long to get organized and start meal planning so here are some tips if you’re just getting started & overwhelmed.
- Figure out if you need to accommodate any special diets for the month. For instance, my husband is currently doing keto but me and the girls aren’t. So, I try to pick low carb options for him and things my suddenly extremely picky 4 year old will eat. Luckily me and the baby are fairly easy to please.
- Pick out the recipes you want to make (that’s the whole point of me gathering these here for you!) – see below for ideas!
- Create somewhere easy to save the recipes – a special board on Pinterest or an app like Google Keep are my favorites. Or a journal might work best for you.
- Make a calendar to plan out which day is going to be which meal. Maybe a dry erase board or chalkboard.
- Try out some theme nights – Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, etc.
- Make a shopping list and pick a shopping day. I use Shipt because it makes my life easier. If you’re not familiar, Shipt partners with your local grocery store, you shop via the app, and someone brings your groceries to your door. It’s such a lifesaver! My aunt gifted me a membership last year after I had surgery but I think I’ll keep it forever. If you sign up with my link, you’ll get $50 off the annual membership, making it $49 and totally worth it.
Ok, let’s get to the ideas for this month.
Sheet Pan Fajitas
One Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
Pork Patties with Apples
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tenderloin
King Ranch Chicken Soup
Sheet pan Chicken & Vegetables
Mushroom & Mozzarella Skillet Chicken
One Pot Chicken Quesadilla Pasta
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
Tuscan Tortellini Vegetable Soup
Sweet Heat Chicken Kabobs
Pasta with Fried Zucchini
Buffalo Chicken Bread
Lobster & Shrimp Mac & Cheese
Bacon Mac & Cheese
Spiced Potato Wedges
Quinoa Pilaf Salad
French Onion Smashed Potato Bites
Cranberry Bliss Bar
Strawberry & Cream Pound Cake
Chocolate & Espresso Mousse
No Bake Nutella Tart
Red Velvet M&M Cake Mix Cookies
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Crumb Bars
Connect with Persnickety Plates
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Thanks for featuring my sheet pan dinner. This will make my life easier next month!
Denise Browning says
Such a great meal plan. Thank you for helping us put this menu together, Melissa.