White chocolate Halloween Fudge is a fun and easy treat for the Halloween dessert table. Dressed up like mummies, this easy fudge recipe only requires a few ingredients.
You might have gathered by now that I really like cute Halloween food.
If you’ve never made fudge before, you don’t need to be intimidated, it’s super easy. You just melt a few things together, let it set, and then in this case, dress it up in its mummy costume.
After the white fudge sets, you’ll drizzle almond bark over the top for the bandages and then add two eyeballs peeking out to finish the mummy off. Totally cute…and delicious!
Why you’ll love this Easy Halloween Fudge 👻
No Bake Recipe – This fudge comes together on the stovetop but you could use the microwave, too!
Festive – The cute little mummy faces are perfect for Halloween parties.
Easy Dessert – You need just six simple ingredients (including the candy eyes!) to make this simple fudge recipe.
Equipment you’ll need
- Double Boiler – Though a small pot and a heat safe bowl will work just as well.
- Microwave Safe Bowls – If you want to make it in the microwave, make sure you’re using microwave safe bowls and handle them carefully!
- Silicone Spatulas – I use these for everything, they’re heat safe.
- 9×9 Baking Dish – I find that most aluminum pans have cleaner, square corners while glass dishes have rounded corners. Either will work.
- Candy Eyeballs – If you can’t find candy eyeballs locally, you can order them.
Ingredients you’ll need
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- WHITE BAKING CHIPS – I like Ghirardelli brand white baking chips.
- WHITE ALMOND BARK – Almond bark (aka vanilla flavored candy coating) doesn’t actually contain almonds. It’s a chocolate-like candy that melts easily and is made with vegetable oils instead of cocoa butter.
- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK – A staple in fudge, sweetened condensed milk is creamy and thick, not to be confused with evaporated milk.
- VANILLA – Pure vanilla extract, not imitation, for the best flavor. I like to buy it in bulk from Sam’s Club or Costco.
- SALT – For balance.
- CANDY EYEBALLS – You can pick up candy eyeballs from just about any market in the baking aisle or your local craft store. Or ordering them from Amazon is always an option.
How to make this easy Halloween Fudge recipe
- STEP ONE: First, melt together the baking chips, 8 ounces of the almond bark, and the sweetened condensed milk, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat, add in the vanilla and salt and mix well.
- STEP TWO: Next, pour the fudge mixture into a 9×9 square baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper and let the fudge set. It will take approximately 2 hours in the fridge or 4 hours at room temperature.
- STEP THREE: Once set, cut the fudge into 16 pieces. Then, melt the remaining almond bark in a microwave safe dish, pour it into a small baggie, and snip just the tip. Use the melted candy as “glue” to attach two eyeballs to each piece of fudge.
- STEP FOUR: Finally, use the remaining candy melt to drizzle the “bandages” all over the pieces of fudge. Let it harden and then enjoy!
What to serve with it
If you’re having an adult party, you can add some layered halloween jello shots to the mix, too!
Tips & Suggestions 👀
- Use chip clips or binder clips to hold the parchment paper in place in the baking dish.
- This could easily be a microwave fudge recipe – instead of heating on the stove, use a microwave safe bowl to melt everything together.
- Add some Halloween sprinkles to dress up the mummy bandages.
- Run your knife under hot water and then dry it before cutting the fudge to make it easier.
- Package the fudge in some cellophane treat bags to pass out at a Halloween party.
How to store leftovers
Fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks or in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
Can I freeze fudge?
Yes, sure can! Fudge should be placed in a freezer bag, press out any extra air, and stored in the freezer. It will keep for 2-3 months when stored properly.
When you’re ready to eat it, just move it to the counter to thaw at room temperature for a couple hours.
What is a double boiler?
A double boiler is two containers, one fits inside the other. The larger container, on the bottom, has hot water to gently melt whatever is in the top container.
To replicate, use a small pot on the bottom and a heat resistant bowl (glass or ceramic) on top.
Can I make fudge in the microwave?
Yep, sure can. Make sure to use a microwave-safe bowl, heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth. Otherwise, follow the recipe as written.
Is fudge better with condensed milk or evaporated milk?
Evaporated milk will work but I do not recommend it. You won’t get the same sweet, creamy texture as you would with sweetened condensed milk.
Need more Halloween recipes? Try these:
Click here for my entire collection of Halloween recipes.