How is it already March?! This March Meal Plan includes easy dinners, sides, and desserts to help you save time and plan ahead.
Click HERE to save recipes to Pinterest
I really can’t believe it’s already March. I switched our dry erase calendar over today and filled in all of our important dates (including Julia’s FIFTH (!) birthday) and again, this month is going to fly by.
We’re getting the hang of this meal planning thing and meal planning and prepping is getting easier.
We’ve been making a couple meals on Sundays and portioning them out for lunches for the week.
For dinners, we’ve been more intentional about planning out what we’re going to eat, actually shopping for the ingredients we’ll need, and having a plan in place for the week.
It makes evenings so much smoother when I’m not trying to decide what to feed us as I drive home from work at 6pm.
HOW DO YOU START MEAL PLANNING
It took me too long to get organized and start meal planning so here are some tips if you’re just getting started & overwhelmed.
- Figure out if you need to accommodate any special diets for the month. For instance, my husband is currently doing keto but me and the girls aren’t. So, I try to pick low carb options for him and things my suddenly extremely picky 4 year old will eat. Luckily me and the baby are fairly easy to please.
- Pick out the recipes you want to make (that’s the whole point of me gathering these here for you!) – see below for ideas!
- Create somewhere easy to save the recipes – a special board on Pinterest or an app like Google Keep are my favorites. Or a journal might work best for you.
- Make a calendar to plan out which day is going to be which meal. Maybe a dry erase board or chalkboard.
- Try out some theme nights – Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, etc.
- Make a shopping list and pick a shopping day. I use Shipt because it makes my life easier. If you’re not familiar, Shipt partners with your local grocery store, you shop via the app, and someone brings your groceries to your door. It’s such a lifesaver! My aunt gifted me a membership last year after I had surgery but I think I’ll keep it forever. If you sign up with my link, you’ll get $50 off the annual membership, making it $49 and totally worth it.
Ok, let’s get to the ideas for this month.
- Air Fryer Beef
- Pressure Cooker Sweet & Sour Pork
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir fry
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie
- Keto Chicken Cups
- Italian Chicken Meatball Subs
- Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Sticky Chinese 5 Spice Wings
- Sheet Pan Honey Soy Chicken
- Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Turkey Chili
- Two Pesto Chicken Pizza
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Sheet Pan Pork with Veggies
- Turkey Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Chicken Satay Curry
- Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Cavatelli con ragu
- No Peek Chicken
- Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos
- Baked Chicken Tacos
- One Skillet Taco Shrimp Fajitas
- Chicken Spinach & Orzo Skillet
- Creamy Vegan Curried Carrot Soup
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice
CONNECT WITH PERSNICKETY PLATES!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
I made a fun group on Facebook for sharing recipes, asking questions, and talking about food. I’d love to have you! Request to join HERE.
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION & EBOOK
If you MAKE & LOVE this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me #persnicketyplates so I can see it. I LOVE seeing what you make & I’ll share it in my stories!
Share Your Thoughts