If you struggle to plan dinner ideas every night like me, we have some recipe ideas for you. This October Meal Plan will help make dinner quick and easy.
Guys. I’m trying something new.
I’ve talked about this many times before, but I’m terrible at meal planning. TERRIBLE.
Our days are long and hectic and I
think know meal planning would alleviate some of our weekday stress.
I gathered up some of my friends and am bringing you a whole month of recipe ideas in one place.
WHY IS MEAL PLANNING IMPORTANT
Meal planning should be simple. It’s just the act of taking some time to plan out what you’re going to eat for the week. Start on Sunday, pick the meals you’re going to make for the week (family favorite, something meat free maybe, something healthy), then grocery shop for everything you’ll need. That way when you get home from a long day, you don’t have to think about what to make & if you have the ingredients to make it – it’ll already be decided and ready for you. WHY AM I NOT DOING THIS??
Below, each week has seven ideas for main dishes, three ideas for side dishes, and two dessert options. Pick and choose as you see fit.
There are some keto recipes, some paleo recipes, some Whole30 compliant recipes, some Instant Pot recipes, some full fat, comfort food recipes….you get the idea. There is a good variety in hopes that everyone can find something they like.
- Chicken pot pie soup- one pot dinner
- Instant pot beef tips and rice
- Taco boats – Keto/Paleo/Whole30/GF recipe
- Chicken bacon ranch naan pizza
- Slow cooker cabbage rolls – crock pot recipe
- Chicken enchiladas
- Easy steak recipe – oven recipe
- Greek pasta salad
- How to make corn on the cob – Instant pot recipe
- Cauliflower mashed potatoes – Keto/Instant pot recipe
WEEK 2 :
- Instant pot chicken and rice soup – Instant pot recipe
- Pressure cooker Mexican pork – Crock pot or instant pot recipe/Keto friendly
- Sheet pan maple Dijon pork – One pan dinner
- Cornbread chicken casserole
- Sausage bread
- Zucchini boat turkey tacos – Keto dinner recipe
- One pot chicken lemon rice – One pot dinner
- Meatloaf recipe with ketchup
- Slow cooker lean pork stroganoff – crock pot dinner/GF friendly
- Baked chicken Milanese
- Chicken and broccoli stir fry – GF recipe
- Salsa verde chicken enchiladas – GF recipe
- Copycat KFC chicken recipe
- Instant Pot Mac & Cheese – Instant pot recipe
- Best potato salad recipe
- Garlic tomato green beans – Paleo/Keto/GF/Whole30 side
- Roasted mushrooms – Keto/GF side
- Traeger prime rib roast – Paleo/Keto/GF/Whole30 recipe
- Crock pot honey bourbon chicken – Crock pot/GF recipe
- White chicken chili
- Tuna and tomato pasta
- Instant pot Mediterranean chicken – GF/Instant pot recipe
- Crock pot Swiss steak – Crock pot/GF/Keto/Whole 30 recipe
- Make ahead pepperoni pizza sliders
So, let me know what you think. Good idea? Helpful? Do you already meal plan? I could use all the tips I can get.