SALSA CHICKEN SCOOPS WITH ZUCCHINI
Salsa Chicken Scoops with Zucchini
- 1 cup
- crock pot salsa chicken
- 1 small zucchini diced
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup
- I used homemade, you can use jarred
- scoops tortilla chips (I used
- Tostitos multi-grain
- but I saw that there's a store brand too)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Add a turn of olive oil to a large frying pan and let warm up over medium high heat. Add in the diced zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Saute until tender then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cooked salsa chicken with the shredded cheese, additional salsa, and cooked zucchini.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture into each tortilla chip and line up on your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly then enjoy.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.