- 14 oz pizza crust I used a Mama Mary's
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mild cheddar shredded, optional
- 12 strips bacon cooked & chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- roma tomatoes chopped in small pieces
- lettuce shredded
- Ranch dressing
- garlic salt
- olive oil
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Lightly brush the pizza crust with olive oil then sprinkle with garlic salt.
Cook and chop your bacon, saving 2 pieces for topping.
Sprinkle on the cheese(s). Top with the sun dried tomatoes and bacon.
Turn the oven down to 400 and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and crust just starts to brown.
Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and remaining two slices of bacon.
Slice and drizzle Ranch dressing over your piece.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 1.9mg