- 1-1.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened & cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 packet of Ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 box approx. 6 oz of noodles
Trim your chicken breasts and lay into the slow cooker.
Cover the chicken with two cans of soup and ranch seasoning mix. Place your cubed cream cheese on top.
Cover and cook on low for approximately 5 hours, stirring occasionally. I broke up the chicken as it cooked.
Cook whatever noodles you like and pour them into the chicken mixture. Or keep them separate and ladle the chicken mixture over noodles.
We topped ours with a shredded Italian cheese blend and freshly ground black pepper.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 497mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 795IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 0.6mg