I would love to work with you!
I’m excited that you’re interested in working with Persnickety Plates.
Now more than ever, I feel like bloggers play an important role in marketing and can truly be a valuable asset to brands. I love showcasing products and providing my honest opinion.
My readers are mostly women in the 55-64 age range (23%) and 25-34 age range (20%). Many of them are moms. My most popular posts are recipes that are quick and easy but always delicious.
Possible Partnership Opportunities
My goal is to help your brand or company expand its reach. There are many different ways that I can work with you, such as:
- Product Review/Giveaways: If you have a product or service that would connect with my readers, I would be happy to provide an honest review and/or host a giveaway.
- Social Media Promotion: Some products or services may be a better fit to promote solely via social media. Contact me for further details.
- Brand Ambassadorship: I would love to represent your brand or product over an extended period of time. Opportunities could include featuring your brand via blog posts, social media, ad space, etc.
- Recipe Development: I love creating recipes and have worked with several brands to feature their products.
- Attending Events: I am available for both local and travel events.
Peek into my stats
- 400,000+ Facebook followers
- Pinterest reach of 10M+
- Over 70,000 email subscribers
- For more detailed stats, please request a media kit.
Brands I’ve worked with (in no particular order)
Reynolds, Rubbermaid, Classico, Hallmark, Marzetti, Bertolli, J.M. Smucker, Pillsbury, International Delight, Rhodes Bake-N-Serv, Campbell Soup Company, Snack Pack, Crystal Farms Cheese, Cracker Barrel, Ragu, Swanson, Blue Bunny Ice Cream, Sargento, TruMoo, Hormel Foods…and many more.
Check out some of my sponsored work here.