If you love Oreos & cheesecake, these cookies are for you!
I finished Week 4 of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 last night. I think I’m going to start another round of it. We’ve got almost two months until Mexico and while I did it (& feel it), I didn’t eat as well as I probably should have. Lucky for me, I don’t like cheesecake, or making these cookies would have been a problem. My brother, who had a birthday this past week, does love cheesecake though, so these are going to him.
|I threw this picture in because it makes me happy. Have you entered the Kizmos giveaway yet?|
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake CookiesPrint Pin Rate
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 30 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- Place the cookies in a large ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Or you could do this step in a food processor.
- In a large bowl (I used my stand mixer), cream the butter and cream cheese together on medium speed until well combined and smooth.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Pour the Oreo crumbs into a bowl. Scoop the dough into 1½ - 2" inch balls (I used my cookie scoop) and roll them in the crumbs, fully coating.
- Place the cookie balls on the baking sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Let them cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.