|I threw this picture in because it makes me happy. Have you entered the Kizmos giveaway yet?|
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- Place the cookies in a large ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Or you could do this step in a food processor.
- In a large bowl (I used my stand mixer), cream the butter and cream cheese together on medium speed until well combined and smooth.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Pour the Oreo crumbs into a bowl. Scoop the dough into 1½ - 2" inch balls (I used my cookie scoop) and roll them in the crumbs, fully coating.
- Place the cookie balls on the baking sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Let them cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.