Buffalo Chicken Dip has just FIVE ingredients and it makes a big batch that’s perfect for parties, get-togethers, or game days! This dip couldn’t be easier to make because it’s a slow cooker dip recipe! Put the ingredients into a crock pot and you can serve the dip right from the slow cooker, too!
SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Since making this the first time, I get asked to make this ALL the time. Everyone that tries it is hooked.
Like I said, it only has five ingredients but please use fresh chicken and make sure you use Frank’s WING sauce. I’ve seen a lot of versions that used canned chicken, which you can do, but please don’t (insert puke face emoji). It gives me the creeps. Poaching chicken is simple and doesn’t take long at all.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 lb cooked chicken shredded (I season it then boil and shred)
- 8 oz. cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Wing sauce Wing sauce, not regular hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Plop all ingredients into the crock pot and heat on high for about an hour, until everything is melted.
- Give it a stir a few times along the way.
- Turn heat to low or warm while serving.
Or maybe you’ll like…