These 60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookies are made right in the microwave. Dangerous because they’re so easy, but perfect for a quick craving!
This might be my new favorite recipe. It’s a little dangerous because it’s so simple and actually done in 60 seconds. I’ve had it saved for months but I don’t have any ramekins so I hadn’t tried it yet. Last night while I was at parents house, I decided to borrow theirs and make it over there.
Today I stopped at their house, stole their ramekins, and am contemplating making this recipe again tonight.
I’ve tried other microwave recipes but this one is, by far, the best one I’ve had.
Because I made it unexpectedly, you get an Instagram photo. I’m sure I’ll be making it again soon and update it with some better pictures. For now, you can check out Jenny’s step-by-step photos, or just get straight to the recipe, you’ll be done in no time.
60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie (a la mode)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips You know I highly recommend Ghirardelli baking chips
- I also highly recommend vanilla ice cream and Sanders hot fudge for topping
- Place butter and sugars into a small bowl, beat with spoon until well combined.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla, mixing to combine.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir a couple times, then add chocolate chips, stirring to combine.
- Divide evenly into two 1-cup ramekins, or use one 2-cup ramekin.
- Microwave each for 60 seconds then remove. Run a knife around edges, which will be slightly gooey, but it's ok, the cookie will continue to set up in the hot ramekin.
- Top with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with hot fudge
- You're welcome.
Some links on my blog are affiliate links meaning if you buy from them, Amazon will throw me a few pennies (literally, pennies), at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.