You only need three ingredients and about 10 minutes to make a batch of these easy Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots. Fun for a party!
Fuzzy Navel Shots
If you enjoy my fuzzy navel cocktail recipe, you’re going to love the same flavors in jello shot form!
All the fruity flavors from the cocktail in a fun, easy to transport Jell-O shot.
Topped with a sour peach candy, these cute shots are perfect for a summer party.
Why you’ll love these Peach Jello Shots
- So easy – You only need three ingredients, plus the peach candies for the top, to make them.
- Fun for a Party – Once they’re done, throw them into a cooler and they’re easy to transport to a BBQ or gathering.
- Good Times – Jello shots always remind me of a good time because they’re not so intense, just a nice little punch.
- Disposable shot glasses – 2 oz with lids for easy transport.
- Large Measuring Cup with Spout
- Lipped Baking Sheet – Using a lipped cookie sheet or baking dish is a great way to transport the shots in and out of the fridge while they’re chilling.
Ingredients for this fuzzy navel jello shot recipe
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- ORANGE JUICE – Instead of a package of orange jello, we use actual orange juice in these shots. I like Simply OJ.
- PEACH SCHNAPPS – Easy to find at any liquor store or market, Peach Schnapps is a fruity and sweet spirit.
- GELATIN – You’ll need an envelope of Knox gelatin, actually 3 envelopes, which is unflavored (same as I use in my caramel apple jello shots). You should find unflavored gelatin next to the regular Jello at the market. If you’d like to use a box of orange jello, you can, and use water instead of orange juice.
- PEACH CANDIES – You can pick up Peach O’s at most markets or order some from Amazon. You could also use a canned or fresh peach slice!
How to make Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots
- STEP ONE: Make the jello mix. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the orange juice with the gelatin. Heat until steamy but don’t let it boil. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the orange juice and peach schnapps.
- STEP TWO: Pour & Chill. Place the plastic cups onto a lipped baking sheet and pour the mixture evenly between them. Move to the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
- STEP THREE: Serve. Once chilled, when ready to serve, top each cup with a candy peach ring.
What to serve with Peach Jello Shots
Jello shots scream party food to me and are so much fun so I like to pair them with other dishes commonly served at parties like sloppy joes, boneless chicken wings, buffalo chicken dip, or sheet pan apple pie.
Need more cocktails?
How to store jello shots
You will want to store these easy shots in the fridge. If left out in the heat, you’ll have a melty mess.
How long with jello shots last in the fridge?
5-7 days. Don’t add the peach candies to the top until you’re ready to serve.
Can I freeze jello shots?
Nope. As they become frozen it will affect the texture of the gelatin dramatically so it will become a gooey texture.
What is peach schnapps?
Can you get buzzed off jello shots?
Since they don’t have a ton of alcohol in them, it will likely take a handful of these to begin to feel the effects of them, but as with any alcohol, (in my mom voice) drink responsibly.
Can I add more alcohol to these jello shots?
If you want to take them up a notch, you can swap out up to one of the cups of orange juice for a cup of vodka or a cup gin.
Can I double the recipe?
Sure can. As written, this recipe makes approximately sixteen 2 oz shots. If you need more, just double (or triple) the original version of recipe and it will work great. Alternatively, you can use 1 oz shot cups and make 36.
Need more jello shot recipes? Try these:
Click here for my entire collection of drink recipes.
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: