Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade – a super simple recipe to make your favorite Starbucks drink right at home!
COPYCAT STARBUCKS PASSION TEA LEMONADE
The only drink I’ve ever liked from Starbucks is their Passion Tea Lemonade. I stop nearly every time I’m leaving Target to get one.
When I found this copycat recipe from Smells Like Home, I was excited to try it out. Having this is going to save me quite a bit of money because it tastes JUST like Starbucks.
I like mine half sweetened (two pumps for a grande at Starbucks, for reference) so this lets me customize perfectly.
These gorgeous, much better than usual, pictures were taken by my brother (the same brother that took these beauties).
Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- In a small saucepan, add the water & sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar dissolves, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the vanilla, and let the simple syrup cool.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator (this recipe makes a lot but you can keep it in the fridge for a couple weeks).
- To make the passion tea lemonade, combine the tea, lemonade, and 1 1/2 Tablespoons simple syrup in a drink shaker or sealable container. Shake the mixture to combine and pour over ice.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Or maybe you’ll like…