Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a thin sugar cookie spread with a cream cheese layer and topped with delicious seasonal fruits such as berries, kiwi and pineapple. This lighter dessert alternative is easy to make and customizable to any special occasion.
SUGAR COOKIE FRUIT PIZZA
Next time I want to make the sugar cookie dough from scratch but I haven’t found my favorite sugar cookie recipe yet. Do you have one?
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- 1 pouch 1lb 1.5oz sugar cookie mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 8 oz 1 brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3.5 cups fruit cut into small pieces I used strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, and pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13″ pizza pan (I always use the butter wrapper to grease the pan) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the cookie mix, melted butter, and egg and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly onto the pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and beat with a hand mixer until fully combined and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled cookie.
- Top with the cut up fruit. I started to make a pretty design, then I just added the pieces willy-nilly until it looked pretty full.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy!
Or maybe you’d like…
Easter Egg Fruit Pizza