Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a thin sugar cookie spread with a cream cheese layer and topped with delicious seasonal fruits such as berries, kiwi and pineapple. This lighter dessert alternative is easy to make and customizable to any special occasion.
SUGAR COOKIE FRUIT PIZZA
Next time I want to make the sugar cookie dough from scratch but I haven’t found my favorite sugar cookie recipe yet. Do you have one?
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13″ pizza pan (I always use the butter wrapper to grease the pan) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the cookie mix, melted butter, and egg and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly onto the pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and beat with a hand mixer until fully combined and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled cookie.
- Top with the cut up fruit. I started to make a pretty design, then I just added the pieces willy-nilly until it looked pretty full.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy!
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Or maybe you’d like…
Easter Egg Fruit Pizza