Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies are a simple easy cookie, made with just 5 ingredients. These delicious fudge cookies, made with a cake mix are a perfect after school snack or a quick dessert.
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest
I hadn’t bought a cake mix in a really long time. I was looking through my cookbook collection and saw one from Duncan Hines. All the recipes used cake mixes but I didn’t have any.
Then, I was grocery shopping and all Duncan Hines mixes were on sale. It was a sign I needed some, so I picked up a couple. Fudge Marble and Dark Chocolate Fudge are my favorites.
If you need a quick cookie recipe, these would be perfect. 5 ingredients and they mix and bake up quick. Sometimes shortcuts are welcomed and needed. And delicious.
FUDGE MARBLE COOKIES INGREDIENTS
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Chocolate Chips
HOW TO MAKE FUDGE MARBLE CAKE MIX COOKIES
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
To a large bowl, add the yellow portion of the cake mix and the egg, oil, and 3 Tablespoons of water. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
To a small bowl, add the chocolate packet and mix with 1 Tablespoon of water with a fork until combined. If it’s too dry, slowly drizzle in more water as you stir until it comes together.
Then, scoop out 2/3 cup of the yellow batter and mix it with the chocolate batter.
Pour chocolate chips into the remaining yellow batter and stir to distribute.
Finally, gently pour the chocolate batter into the yellow batter and fold to make swirls. Don’t over mix!
Use a cookie scoop to portion out dough to the prepared baking sheets, 12 per baking sheet.
Bake for 6 minutes, rotate pan, then bake another 6 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool on the pan then transfer to a serving platter.
TOOLS TO HELP YOU MAKE THESE COOKIES:
NEED MORE FUDGE MARBLE IDEAS? TRY THESE:
- Marble Bundt Cake
- Marble Skillet Brownie Cake
- Chocolate Latte Cake
- Chocolate Marble Mini Cheesecakes
CONNECT WITH PERSNICKETY PLATES!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
If you MAKE & LOVE this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me #persnicketyplates so I can see it. I LOVE seeing what you make & I’ll share it in my stories!
Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box fudge marble cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 Tb water divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mats and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the yellow cake mix, egg, oil, and 3 Tb of water. With a hand mixer on medium, mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, add the fudge packet and 1 Tb of water and mix until combined with a fork.q If yours is too dry, drizzle in a little more water to get it to come together.
- Scoop out 2/3 cup of the yellow cake batter and add it to the fudge mixture. Stir to fully combine.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the yellow cake batter and stir to distribute.
- Pour the chocolate batter into the yellow batter and stir gently to swirl them together. Do no over mix – you want to see the swirls.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out cookie balls and place them 1″ apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes, rotate the pan, then bake for another 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Originally published September 15, 2014