PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
Guess what today’s recipe is? Did you say another peanut butter and chocolate combo?
Because you’d be right.
It’s pretty much the only flavor combo I want lately. I’m trying to stagger the posts out at least, so you don’t get overloaded.
Work is cray and it’s sucking out all my energy so I’ve got to post and run today. But these brownies are really simple. No excuses for making boxed brownies! Try them.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate squares together over low heat. Once fully melted, remove from the heat and let cool. You could also do this in the microwave.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl with a hand mixer), cream together the sugar and peanut butter.
- Add in the the butter/chocolate mixture and vanilla. Mix.
- Mix in one egg at a time.
- Add in the salt and flour and mix to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour into your prepared baking dish and sprinkle with a handful of peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan before slicing.
Other Chocolate + Peanut Butter combos you may like…