Peanut Butter Brownies are a simple, from scratch, brownie filled with chunky peanut butter and topped with peanut butter chips. Perfect for the chocolate + peanut butter lover in your life!
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
Guess what today’s recipe is? Did you say another peanut butter and chocolate combo?
Because you’d be right.
It’s pretty much the only flavor combo I want lately. I’m trying to stagger the posts out at least, so you don’t get overloaded.
Work is cray and it’s sucking out all my energy so I’ve got to post and run today. But these brownies are really simple. No excuses for making boxed brownies! Try them.
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Peanut Butter Brownies
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter I used Skippy Natural Extra Chunky
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- handful of peanut butter chips for topping optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate squares together over low heat. Once fully melted, remove from the heat and let cool. [You could also do this in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.]¼ cup unsalted butter, 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl with a hand mixer), cream together the sugar and peanut butter.1 cup granulated white sugar, ¼ cup unsalted butter
- Add in the the butter/chocolate mixture and vanilla. Mix.½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix in one egg at a time.2 large eggs
- Add in the salt and flour and mix to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.¼ teaspoon salt, ½ cup all purpose flour
- Pour into your prepared baking dish and sprinkle with a handful of peanut butter chips.handful of peanut butter chips for topping
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan before slicing.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Other Chocolate + Peanut Butter combos you may like…