CONNECT WITH PERSNICKETY PLATES!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
It is VERY HELPFUL to me and other readers if you leave a review after you make my recipe. Please come back & let me know how it turned out!
Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix until fully combined.
- One at a time, add in the eggs, beating between each addition until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, as needed.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix.
- Make sure the mixer is on low and add in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
- With a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and caramel bits.
- Scoop about 1 Tablespoon of dough, roll it into a ball, put it on your prepared pan, then slightly press down to flatten it. Repeat until you have 12 per pan, about 2″ apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until they tops start to crack, but they’re still soft.
- Let cool on the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.