Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites combine peanut butter, cream cheese, pretzels, chocolate, and sprinkles. All my favorite things packaged into a perfect little bite!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are delicious and fun snacks for parties, game day, or just because!
These little bite-size treats are perfect for a party. If you choose to add sprinkles (and you should, because sprinkles make everything better), you can customize them to fit whatever theme or holiday you’re serving for.
They’re also no-bake so they come together really quickly. I threw these together in between rounds of singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider with my daughter.
Ingredients you’ll need
Scroll down for the full recipe card with measurements.
- cream cheese
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- waffle pretzels
- chocolate chips
- sprinkles (optional)
Tools found on Amazon to help you
How to make Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Step One: Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Step Two: Scoop some of the mixture onto a pretzel and use a spoon to spread it evenly over one side. Sandwich another pretzel on top of the mixture and press together gently. Lay onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Repeating until out of mixture.
Step Three: Place the entire baking sheet into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile, microwave the chocolate chips in a small, microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until smooth and melted.
Step Four: Remove the pretzels from the fridge and dip each into the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off before placing back on the tray. Immediately add sprinkles. Repeat until all pretzels have been dipped.
Step Five: Let the chocolate set and harden (placing in the fridge will speed this up) then serve!
How many does it make?
As written, this recipe will make around 30-40 pretzel bites. That will depend on how thick you fill the pretzel sandwiches and the size of your pretzels.
How should I store them?
Pretzel bites should be stored covered in the fridge. They will last up to a week.
Need more peanut butter & chocolate recipes? Try these:
CONNECT WITH PERSNICKETY PLATES!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
It is VERY HELPFUL to me and other readers if you leave a review after you make my recipe. Please come back & let me know how it turned out!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until fully combined and smooth.
- Scoop some of the peanut butter mix (about a teaspoon but it doesn’t have to be exact – I didn’t measure), onto a pretzel and gently shape it into a square. Sandwich another pretzel on top and gently press them together. Place it onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you’re out of peanut butter mix.
- Place the entire baking sheet into the fridge while you’re melting the chocolate.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, pour in the chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the chocolate and let the excess drip off. Put back onto the parchment papered baking sheet.
- Immediately add the sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
This recipe first appeared on Juggling Act Mama?