Peanut Butter. Cream Cheese. Pretzels. Chocolate. Sprinkles.
Pretty much all my favorite things packaged into a perfect little bite.
I have exciting news! Do you read Juggling Act Mama? I’ve been “blog friends” with Ang for quite awhile and I’m honored to be contributing posts to her site every once in awhile. Head over to her blog to see my first post – these Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pretzel Bites. They’re so easy to make. Too easy, really.
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 bag waffle pretzels (about 60)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips I like to use Ghirardelli 60% baking chips
- sprinkles optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until fully combined and smooth.
- Scoop some of the peanut butter mix (about a teaspoon but it doesn't have to be exact - I didn't measure), onto a pretzel and gently shape it into a square. Sandwich another pretzel on top and gently press them together. Place it onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you're out of peanut butter mix.
- Place the entire baking sheet into the fridge while you're melting the chocolate.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, pour in the chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the chocolate and let the excess drip off. Put back onto the parchment papered baking sheet.
- Immediately add the sprinkles, if desired.