Spicy Ranch Chicken is healthy, has only three ingredients, and is made in the slow cooker – perfect!
We closed on our new house! yayayayay So, we’ve been spending a lot of time browsing hardware stores and furniture shopping (do you have a couch you love, btw? I’d love a recommendation!). My kitchen is finally going to have more than one drawer. I don’t even know what I’m going to do with myself.
I actually made this recipe a couple weeks ago but because of aforementioned (big word of the day) house business, I’m just getting around to posting it. If you need a healthy, easy, slow cooker dinner, this is perfect.
When I was at the grocery store, I saw that Hidden Valley makes a spicy ranch packet. I’ve cooked with the regular ones before, but I was excited to try the spicy version. This isn’t overly spicy, so it’ll be fine for the kids (I think), but it gives the chicken a nice kick. I paired it with sweet potato fries and some broccoli (which we basically eat every night now because it’s Baby Girl’s favorite).
Three Ingredient Spicy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken stock I use low sodium
- 1 packet spicy ranch dressing mix
- salt & pepper to taste
- Trim your chicken breasts and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- In the pot of your slow cooker, add in one cup of chicken stock.
- Sprinkle half of the the packet of spicy ranch dressing onto one side of the chicken, then lay the chicken seasoned side down into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining ranch mix over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3.5 - 5 hours.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.