I paired these with the Laughing Cow chicken, as shown on My Happy Meals. Updated with a decent picture!
Roasted Potatoes are so simple & flavorful - they make their way to our dinner table often!Print Pin Rate
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- I used 6 smallish potatoes skins on, cubed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Stir in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 0% | Iron: 0%