It doesn’t get easier than this semi-homemade Spinach Ravioli Lasagna!
You guys. Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Did it sneak up on you as much as it did me? If you’re busy with menu planning and holiday prep, this idea for dinner doesn’t get any easier.
The other day we were at Sam’s Club, looking at all the giant bundles of things we don’t have room to store, when I saw a pack of spinach and cheese ravioli (the fresh kind, not frozen). I have a weakness for all things spinach lately and I always like ravioli, so I picked them up.
My evenings are very hectic. I pick up Baby Girl, get her home, have about an hour to do dinner and bath for her, then she’s already ready for bed. In those few minutes, I threw this together and really, it doesn’t get any easier (did I already mention that??). The only thing homemade about it is that I physically made it in my home. Otherwise, it’s all shortcuts. I scaled it down for just the two of us, but if you’re feeding a crowd, you could easily make a 9×13 pan.
Quick & Easy Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 package around 15 oz spinach & cheese ravioli
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese sliced
- Parsley optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Arrange some ravioli in a single layer across the sauce. I think this was 9 ravioli for me, but it will depend on size.
- Top the ravioli layer with a layer of sauce.
- Top the sauce with a layer of baby spinach.
- Repeat until your dish is full.
- Finally, line your sliced mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted and edges start to brown.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Or maybe you’d like…
Cheesy Chicken Pasta Skillet
Quick Lasagna Skillet
Some links on my blog are affiliate links meaning if you buy from them, Amazon will throw me a few pennies (literally, pennies), at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.