Quick Lasagna Skillet
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 12 oz package bow tie noodles (or any other kind of noodle), uncooked
- 1 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- extra virgin olive oil EVOO
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tb Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded cheese mozzarella or a blend - whatever you have on hand
- ½ cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic.
- Add the ground sirloin, season with salt, pepper, steak seasoning and onion powder & brown.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce.
- Add your browned sirloin, cheese, and sour cream.
- Stir it together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- I served with a lemon & oil salad.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.