Crescent Roll Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups – Super simple, three ingredient, lunch idea or afternoon snack.
When I found this recipe on Pinterest, I intended on making them for one of our godsons when they come to visit. Instead, I made them for us. Then, I didn’t even take a decent picture because I was excited to eat them. They are a really good, quick snack, or meal actually. With only three ingredients, they come together really quickly and would be fun to make with the help of a kid.
Crescent Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups
- Can of 8 crescent rolls
- Turkey pepperoni approximately 35 pieces (or regular pepperoni)
- Mozzarella string cheese 4 pieces cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- I started by lining the pepperonis onto a piece of paper towel and putting them in the microwave for about 40 seconds. It crisps them up.
- Next, unroll the crescent rolls and line with the pepperonis. Approximately 4-5 pieces per roll.
- Add a cheese piece to each roll and roll them up.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy! They'd probably be good dipped in some pizza sauce.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.