Jalapeno Popper Mummies wrapped in Rhodes bread “bandages” make a spicy and spooky treat for your next Halloween party!
Jalapeno Popper Mummies
Are you ready for Halloween? We’re halfway into October so the Halloween parties are going to start popping up now. If you need a fun, spicy, and spooky treat for your next adult party, these Jalapeno Popper Mummies are for you!
Serve them with Halloween Mummy Fudge!
I have to admit that although the little mummies are adorable and have flavors that I love, they’re a bit too spicy for me.
How do you tone down hot peppers?
My friend April, from Mama Loves Food, said to take out some of the heat, slice them in half, scrape out the membranes, then soak for a couple minutes in a mixture of 1 cup water with 1 Tablespoon of vinegar.
Ingredients you’ll need
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Frozen Dinner Rolls – I like to use Rhodes Dinner Rolls. Thawed, but still cold.
- Jalapeno Peppers – You’ll need 10. Cut them in half and seed them.
- Cream Cheese – Softened to room temperature.
- Pepper Jack Cheese – Shredded. You could also use Monterey Jack.
- Green Onion – Finely chopped.
- Bacon – Crisp & crumbled. This is optional.
- Black Olives – You can either buy sliced black olives or slice them yourself.
You can also add crumbled bacon to these but since I’ve been leaning vegetarian lately, I skipped it.
The mixture stuffed inside the peppers is good enough to eat as a dip!
Rhodes Bake N Serv rolls make it really easy to whip up the “bandages”.
Equipment you’ll need
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Happy (almost) Halloween!!