CRUNCH ‘N MUNCH COOKIE BARS
So, the bars are Bob’s brainchild. He recently asked why I hadn’t incorporated Crunch ‘n Munch into a baked good. I think popcorn + pizza is fun football food, so this is my spin on it.
I started with my favorite cookie base (the classic Nestle recipe) and added in chopped Crunch ‘n Munch then topped it with more popcorn. You end up with a sweet and chewy bar that’s buttery and oh so good. The perfect complement to a pizza.
Crunch ‘N Munch Cookie Bars
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3.5 oz Crunch 'n Munch chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a jelly roll pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat together until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Pour in the chopped Crunch ‘n Munch and stir together to distribute.
- Spread into the prepared pan, press additional popcorn into the top, then bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly then slice into bars.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.