This version is super simple especially since you cook it in the crock pot. There’s no mayo; instead cream cheese and sour cream provide the creamy base. It’s perfect for a party – leave it in the crock pot on warm and you’re good to go!
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14.75 oz jar of artichoke hearts chopped
- 1 brick of cream cheese 8 oz, cubed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 10 oz package chopped frozen spinach
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic I use minced garlic that's packed in olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave.
- (I like to do this on a plate - about 6 minutes in my microwave - then press down on the spinach with an identical plate, over the sink, to squeeze out the excess water. Did that visual work? It works so much better than trying to squeeze the water out in a cloth or paper towel & there's less clean up)
- While the spinach is in the microwave, add the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, minced garlic, and salt and pepper to the crock pot. Stir it up.
- Add in the drained, hot spinach. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until warmed through and fully melted. I turned my crock pot down to low for serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, Triscuits, whatever you like. I used Sea Salt Sun Chips and they were delicious, in case you need another idea.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
Some links on my blog are affiliate links meaning if you buy from them, Amazon will throw me a few pennies (literally, pennies), at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.