Peanut Butter Blondies filled with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips are soft and chewy and begging to be topped with vanilla ice cream!
I’m very slowly going back through my old posts and trying to update them with new pictures. If you saw the below picture (scroll down), would you want to try these blondies?
Didn’t think so.
PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES
I have a weird relationship with it.
These blondies are really good alone (pop them in the microwave for a few seconds if you’re not eating them fresh from the oven to bring them back to melty life) but they’re even better topped with a little ice cream.
Take 30 minutes out of your day and give them a shot – you’ll be happy you did.
Peanut Butter BlondiesPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the melted & cooled butter.
- Stir the peanut butter into the butter until creamy and smooth.
- Add the brown sugar to the butter/peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the peanut butter mixture and stir just to combine.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Pour into prepared pan spread evenly with a spatula. I like to tuck in a few more chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Cool and then slice.
Original text (& picture…eeek!) from 1/28/11:
Mr. Williams worked last night so I was on my own for dinner. I had a loaded baked potato & these peanut butter blondies. Good thing he doesn’t leave me unattended very often. I’ve had this recipe saved for months & never paid attention to how simple it was (honestly, I have it bookmarked at work & often stare at the picture longingly).