Are you ready for fall and football and tailgating? Being that I’m not much of a sports fan, I look forward to the food and company during games. A couple years ago I went to my first Lions game and tailgating was definitely the highlight (for me).
Wilton sent over a piece from their Gourmet Grillware line for me to try out. I received the Pizza Tray but it’s not just for pizza (though I do have plans for grilled pizza that I’m pretty excited about). It’s a solid pan so it’s perfect for anything that would normally fall through the grill grates. Like the peppers, onions, and mushrooms I used for these Philly Cheese Steaks.
Grilled Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- 1 package
- Beef Sizzlers
- or beef round steak
- Salt black pepper, garlic powder (whatever you want to season your steak with)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- shredded Swiss cheese
- vegetable oil
- buns whichever kind you like
- Ranch dressing or A-1 sauce for topping optional
- Slice up your peppers and onion and set aside while the grill is getting hot.
- Season the beef patties (we used a little salt, black pepper, and garlic powder).
- Lightly spray the grill pan with some vegetable oil then add your meat and veggies. Cook until no longer pink.
- Scoop up some of the meat and veggies and pile into the bun of your choice. Sprinkle with some Swiss cheese and top with Ranch dressing or A-1 sauce, whichever you prefer.
Sprinkle on some Swiss cheese and pile into your favorite bun. Top with Ranch dressing or maybe some A-1. Whatever floats your boat.
The pan gets really hot on the grill so make sure you use an oven mitt to handle it. What really impressed me was that it got pretty messy during grilling, especially with the chicken I cooked on it after the steak, but it cleaned really easily. A sponge & some dish soap (it’s not dishwasher safe) and it was as good as new. Scroll down below the recipe for a chance to win your own grillware pieces!
You have a chance to win $300 worth of Gourmet Grillware products (shown below).
Enter via the form below. US residents only. Good luck!