Turkey and Stuffing Air Fryer Egg Rolls are the perfect way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers, but they also make an easy and unique weeknight meal!
Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
Making egg rolls in the air fryer is such a good idea!
I was anti-frying for years. I didn’t allow it in my house because it makes a mess (on top of being unhealthy), but now that I have an air fryer, my horizons have been broadened and I can make things I normally wouldn’t.
Thanksgiving egg rolls have such good flavor and are far from boring. Use leftover stuffing and turkey after Thanksgiving to easily make these egg rolls, or whip them up during the week for dinner because they really are that easy.
If you make these and still have leftover turkey, throw it into some slow cooker turkey noodle soup!
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Stuffing – Either use leftover stuffing or make a box of Stovetop (or your favorite).
- Turkey Breast – Again, either leftovers, or use cooked, cubed, turkey breast. Shown here is a smoked turkey breast from Honey Baked Ham but try my slow cooker turkey breast!
- Egg – For the egg wash to seal the egg rolls.
- Egg Roll Wrappers – These are easy to find at the market.
- Chicken Stock – To fancy up the stuffing.
- Thyme – Fresh thyme.
- Rosemary – Fresh rosemary.
- Sage – Fresh sage.
How to make Turkey & Stuffing Air Fryer Egg Rolls
STEP ONE: First, to a large saucepan over medium heat, bring the chicken stock to a simmer. Remove it from the heat and add the prepared stuffing and chopped fresh herbs. Stir in the cubed turkey.
STEP TWO: Next, to a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water to make an egg wash to seal the egg rolls.
STEP THREE: Then, lay an egg roll wrapper out so it looks like a diamond. Brush the edges with the egg wash. Spoon in two tablespoons of the stuffing mixture across the center. Fold the bottom up, then the left side in, then the right side in, and finish rolling tightly. Place them seam side down while you finish rolling the rest.
STEP FOUR: Once you have all the egg rolls wrapped, spray your air fryer basket with non-stick spray (I use olive oil) and place 4-5 in, seam side down. Lightly spray the tops with more non-stick spray. Cook for 6 minutes at 390 degrees. Then use tongs to flip, spray again, and cook another 4 minutes.
Let cool and serve with gravy and/or cranberry dipping sauces.
How long to cook egg rolls in air fryer
You will cook these turkey & stuffing egg rolls for 10 minutes at 390 degrees in the air fryer, flipping after 6 minutes.
What to serve with them
I dipped my turkey & stuffing egg rolls in gravy and a cranberry sauce. You can use leftovers for these or I’ll give you easy recipes for both below.
Equipment you’ll need
- Air Fryer – This is the air fryer I have and so far so good. I had a smaller one first and am happier with the larger 5.8QT size.
- Pastry Brush – To spread the egg wash. I feel like the silicone version is easier to clean.
- Tongs – I use tongs more & more in the kitchen. They’re great for flipping the hot egg rolls.
More egg roll recipes to try in your air fryer
Click here to view all my air fryer recipes.
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
How to make Egg Rolls in the air fryer
Originally published December 9, 2009.