Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
Does this sound familiar? It should because last month I made Creamy Italian Crock Pot Chicken. This recipe is what happens when you plan to make Italian chicken but realize you only have a Ranch dressing packet. It was really good so I thought I’d share.
- 1-1.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used frozen)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (mine was a little less), softened & cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 packet of Ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- ½ box (approx. 6 oz) of noodles (I used bow ties)
- Put your chicken in the crock pot and cover with the two cans of soup (I’m thinking Cream of Whatever will work here, if you have something other than chicken or onion on hand) and Ranch dressing mix. Cube your cream cheese and put that on top.
- Cook on low for approximately 5 hours, stirring occasionally. I broke up the chicken as it cooked.
- Cook whatever noodles you like and pour them into the chicken mixture.
- We topped ours with an Italian cheese blend and freshly ground black pepper.