Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
I love Pinterest but I hate when people don’t link back to the source website. I’ve been seeing it a lot lately. I pinned what I thought was this recipe but when I went to the link, it was a completely different one. As a blogger, it’s especially frustrating. i know my pictures are out there all linked to the wrong recipes.
Anyway, enough of my rant. I pretty much winged this recipe and it came out really good. I’ll be making it again. It’s is super easy and comes together really quickly. Throw all the chicken into the slow cooker before work then you just have to make the noodles when you get home.
Don’t like Italian dressing? Try this Creamy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken!
Creamy Italian Crock Pot ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 1.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts I used frozen
- 8 oz. cream cheese mine was a little less, softened & cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 packet of Italian dressing/seasoning mix
- 1/2 box approx. 6 oz of noodles (I used Tri-Colored Rotinis)
- Put your chicken in the crock pot (I started with frozen chicken and it worked fine) and cover with the two cans of soup and Italian dressing mix. Cube your cream cheese and put that on top.
- Cook on low for approximately 5 hours, stirring occasionally. I broke up the chicken as it cooked.
- Cook whatever noodles you like and spoon the chicken mixture over it. Mr. Williams liked it better to dump the noodles into the mixture. Whatever floats your boat.