If you struggle to plan dinner ideas every night like me, we have some recipe ideas for you. This November Meal Plan will help make planning dinners quick and easy.
So. How did last month go? Did you meal plan? Were the ideas helpful?
With the holiday season upon us, our schedule is filling up quickly. Our weekends are packed so having recipe ideas is every more important.
November is undoubtedly going to be busy so pick out some meals, go grocery shopping, and make your life easier.
WHY IS MEAL PLANNING IMPORTANT
Meal planning should be simple. It’s just the act of taking some time to plan out what you’re going to eat for the week. Start on Sunday, pick the meals you’re going to make for the week (family favorite, something meat free maybe, something healthy), then grocery shop for everything you’ll need.
That way when you get home from a long day, you don’t have to think about what to make & if you have the ingredients to make it – it’ll already be decided and ready for you.
Below, each week has seven ideas for main dishes, three ideas for side dishes, and two dessert options. Pick and choose as you see fit.
There are some keto recipes, some paleo recipes, some Whole30 compliant recipes, some Instant Pot recipes, some full fat, comfort food recipes….you get the idea. There is a good variety in hopes that everyone can find something they like.
- Korean Beef
- Old Fashion Beef & Vegetable Soup
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Baked Chicken Parmesan with a Twist
- Slow cooker cabbage rolls – crock pot recipe
- Laughing Cow Stuffed Chicken
- Smoked Beef Tenderloin
WEEK 2 :
- Olive Garden Soup
- Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Cornbread chicken casserole
- Bacon Basil Tomato Pasta
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Chicken Noodle Pot Pie Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken & Potato Soup
- Korean Beef
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo
- 20 Minute Tortellini Pasta Carbonara
- Smoked Turkey
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Lemon Pepper Tenderloin with Cornbread Stuffing
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Tuna and tomato pasta
- Swedish Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Bread
- Skillet Lasagna
Any requests for next month? Any dietary restrictions you’re following?