This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Marzetti® Brand. All opinions are 100% mine.
Simple blend of roasted broccoli, cauliflower, and zucchini flavored with dollops of Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Lemon Basil finishing sauce.
I’m taking a break from all baked goods all the time, to show you what we actually eat most nights. As much as I love baking, I equally love roasting vegetables. I don’t show you all the combos I make because roasting veggies is really simple, but today, I have something fun. Marzetti has come up with a line of finishing sauces to flavor your cooked veggies.However you like to cook them – steam, boil, roast, microwave – Marzetti Veggie Drizzle has a flavor to liven up your veggies.
I most often roast zucchini, broccoli, and cauliflower, like you see here today, which pair perfectly with the Lemon Basil flavor. If corn, carrots, or asparagus are on your menu – Garlic Parmesan would be great. Need a little spice on your peas & mushrooms? Try the Thai Chili. Looking for a little sweet and savory? Maybe the Honey Balsamic sounds good to you.
Lemon Basil Roasted Veggies
- broccoli washed & chopped into florets
- cauliflower washed and chopped into florets
- zucchini washed and sliced into half moons
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Lemon Basil finishing sauce
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees, line a pan with foil, and place the pan in the oven to preheat while you chop the veggies.
- Chop the broccoli, cauliflower, and zucchini into small pieces and add to a large bowl.
- Pour on some olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss.
- Open the oven and CAREFULLY pour the chopped veggies onto the hot pan. You should immediately hear a sizzle.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turn the veggies, then cook another 10 minutes or until veggies start to brown and are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Once cooled and on the table, let each family member portion out their veggies and get creative with dollops and zig zags of Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Lemon Basil finishing sauce.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.
The great thing is, you can set each flavor on your table along with the cooked veggies, and let your family decide which flavor they want to add. Because you put it on after the vegetables are cooked, you don’t have to commit to just one flavor. Let the kids add some zig zags of flavor to their plate.
You’ll be able to find these flavors in the refrigerated section of your grocery store (you know, by the pre-cut items) so pick up whichever one suits your fancy.
Which flavor combo are you going to try first?