Roasted Cauliflower is a simple recipe – only five ingredients that you can customize however you like – but it’s full of flavor and good for you!
I’m loving cauliflower lately. Usually when I buy a head of it, I end up eating it raw.
I bought this one with the intention of making more Buffalo Cauliflower, but then I decided to roast it. It’s been on my “to do” list for months.
I love roasting vegetables. You can switch up the seasonings to whatever you like and eat the whole pan without feeling guilty about it.
Every time I roast a veggie, I end up sneaking bites every time I walk by the pan and before you know it, the pan’s empty. It makes for easy clean up 😉
- Half a head of cauliflower
- olive oil
- Approximately 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a silicone liner. Set aside.
- Wash your cauliflower and cut in half (or use the whole thing, depending on how much you want). Slice into 1″ thick pieces or separate into florets, however you prefer. Arrange onto your baking sheet
- Brush each piece of cauliflower with olive oil then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and ground cumin. Flip the pieces over and do the same to the other side. Squeeze some lemon over the pieces for added flavor.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flip all the pieces, then cook another 10 minutes until they start to brown.