Garlic Roasted Veggies are a mix of cauliflower, carrots, and red skin potatoes tossed in olive oil and garlic and roasted to perfection. Plus, I’m sharing some of my favorite meal shortcuts!
Thank you to Babbleboxx.com for sponsoring this post.
I feel like every time I post I’m telling you how busy I am and how little time I have to cook.
And I’m a food blogger.
But, I’m not just a food blogger (which is plenty), I also work full time and have two small girls. So as much as I love to cook and bake, I also love shortcuts.
Let’s talk about some of my favorites.
First, Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice. It’s fully cooked rice that’s ready in just 90 seconds. I’ve talked about this before but I love pairing the Spanish Style flavor with slow cooker salsa chicken. It’s also perfect for grilled stuffed burritos or burrito bowls.
Next, is pancakes and waffles on the weekend. Sometimes I make them from scratch, sometimes most of the time I opt for Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix.
All you have to add is water which is all I often have time for when Julia is ready for breakfast and Rosie is ready for a bottle.
Now, onto dinner.
I tossed the veggies in olive oil, sprinkled with salt & pepper, then sprayed on Simply Beyond’s organic spray-on garlic. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of using it, the aroma, and the taste. It is pure, concentrated garlic essential oil mixed with canola oil. That’s it.
It’s shelf stable and super convenient.
Visit Simply Beyond’s to see the rest of their organic herbs and fruit vinegars and use code babblebox10 to get 10% off your order.
After I ate my pan of garlic roasted veggies (I literally ate that entire pan…by myself), I was ready for dessert.
Julia helped make a Duncan Hines “Perfect Size” cake, which is indeed perfect, because I clearly have issues with portion control.
After, we cleaned her up with a Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipe, until I got her to the sink for a full washing. We carry these things everywhere. Because they’re individually wrapped, they’re perfect for park trips (they kill 99.99% of germs!) and packing into lunches.
Her comment about the wipes was, “oh, these smell so refreshing!” 😃
Pick up these products to make your life easier and try these garlic roasted veggies! You’ll be happy you did.
What are some of your favorite instant meal solutions?
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 5 medium red skin potatoes chopped
- 1/2 head of cauliflower broken into small pieces
- 3 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Simply Beyond Spray-On Garlic
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet (preferably one with a lip) with foil and place it into the oven.
- While it's preheating, chop your veggies, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Remove the hot pan from the oven (be careful!) and pour your veggies on. You should hear a sizzle.
- Spray with Simply Beyond Spray-On Garlic and stir with a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Place back into the oven for 10 minutes. Stir. Then cook for another 10 minutes.