Soft & chewy pudding cookies filled with peanut butter M&Ms and mini chocolate chips.
My first attempt at a pudding cookie and I’m a fan.
How could I not be a fan of a soft cookie that is filled with peanut butter M&Ms and chocolate chips?
I made these for my cousin’s birthday and they were quickly eaten up.
Ingredients you’ll need
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Butter – One stick of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- White Sugar – Granulated white sugar.
- Brown Sugar – Light brown sugar, packed.
- Egg – One large egg.
- Vanilla – I know vanilla is pricey but try to use pure vanilla extract instead of imitation if you can.
- Flour – All purpose white flour.
- Instant Vanilla Pudding – Make sure you get instant and not heat & serve.
- Baking Soda – For rise.
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- M&Ms – I used Peanut Butter M&Ms
I didn’t get many pictures because I had party guests hovering over me waiting to try them. Like, these three are the only pictures I took. That’s what I get for not being better at time management.
Need more recipes with pudding? Try these:
Golden Oreo Sand Pudding
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars
View my entire collection of cookie recipes.
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
I made a fun group on Facebook for sharing recipes, asking questions, and talking about food. I’d love to have you! Request to join HERE.
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Share Your Thoughts