Soft & chewy pudding cookies filled with peanut butter M&Ms and mini chocolate chips.
My first attempt at a pudding cookie and I’m a fan.
How could I not be a fan of a soft cookie that is filled with peanut butter M&Ms and chocolate chips?
I made these for my cousin’s birthday and they were quickly eaten up.
Ingredients you’ll need
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Butter – One stick of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- White Sugar – Granulated white sugar.
- Brown Sugar – Light brown sugar, packed.
- Egg – One large egg.
- Vanilla – I know vanilla is pricey but try to use pure vanilla extract instead of imitation if you can.
- Flour – All purpose white flour.
- Instant Vanilla Pudding – Make sure you get instant and not heat & serve.
- Baking Soda – For rise.
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- M&Ms – I used Peanut Butter M&Ms
I didn’t get many pictures because I had party guests hovering over me waiting to try them. Like, these three are the only pictures I took. That’s what I get for not being better at time management.
Need more recipes with pudding? Try these:
View my entire collection of cookie recipes.
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: