My first attempt at a pudding cookie and I’m a fan. How could I not be a fan of a soft cookie that is filled with peanut butter M&Ms and chocolate chips? I made these for my cousin’s birthday and they were quickly eaten up.
Peanut Butter M&M Pudding Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar and cream until well combined with a hand mixer (or use a stand mixer).
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add in the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Use a cookie scoop (or tablespoon) to portion 12 dough balls per pan, evenly spaced from each other.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.