This BLT Pizza is semi-homemade and topped with cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes then drizzled with ranch dressing – a super easy meal for pizza night at home!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest
I first ordered a BLT Pizza from a Jet’s Pizza years ago but I think it involved mayo and we moved and there aren’t any Jet’s near me.
Then, we used to order it at a sit-down restaurant called Aubree’s, but they closed, so I had no BLT pizza near me and had to figure out how to make a homemade version myself.
Luckily, it’s so simple to make pizza at home and I like that you control the ingredients. Plus, you don’t have to wait 45-60 minutes for the delivery guy. I’m an impatient lady.
BLT PIZZA INGREDIENTS
- Pizza Crust – You can make easy homemade pizza dough or take a shortcut with a pre-made Boboli/Mama Mary’s/store brand. Or Trader Joe’s makes a really good pizza dough.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredded mozzarella.
- Mild Cheddar – Optional, but adds nice flavor. If you skip it, just use a little more mozzarella.
- Bacon – About 12 slices cooked and chopped into small pieces. Use the microwave kind if you want easy clean-up.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes – Sliced thin. Drain them if you use the kind packed in oil.
- Tomatoes – I like to use roma but use whatever you have on hand.
- Shredded Lettuce
- Ranch Dressing – Homemade ranch or from the bottle.
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
HOW TO MAKE BLT PIZZA
Making this BLT pizza at home is so easy! Perfect for a quick week night meal or for movie night on the weekend.
First, lightly brush your pre-made pizza crust with olive oil and garlic salt to give it great flavor.
Next, crisp up your bacon and chop it into small pieces, saving some to use for topping.
Then, sprinkle on the cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and chopped bacon.
Bake for 10 minutes at 450 until the cheese is melty and the crust just starts to brown.
Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and the reserved bacon.
When you’re ready to serve, drizzle ranch dressing over the top.
Easy & delicious!
TOOLS TO HELP MAKE BLT PIZZA
- Pizza Stone – I have a Pampered Chef pizza stone that I love using for lots of things.
- Pizza Wheel – I actually use my pizza wheel for cutting way more than pizza (tortillas, anyone?)
- Pastry Brush – For brushing the olive oil on the crust.
WANT MORE HOMEMADE PIZZA IDEAS? TRY THESE:
- Bacon & Spinach Breakfast Pizza
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Spinach & Artichoke Pizza
- Avocado Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza
CONNECT WITH PERSNICKETY PLATES!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
If you MAKE & LOVE this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me #persnicketyplates so I can see it. I LOVE seeing what you make & I’ll share it in my stories!
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE BLT PIZZA
Originally published April 1, 2013