Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are only two ingredients and are ready in just 20 minutes. Perfect for a last minute bake sale, class treat, or craving!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest
Food is my love language and baking makes me happy.
I’m lucky that Julia (3 years old) shares my love of being in the kitchen and is so good with helping.
My dad built her a “helper stool” and for the last two years, if she hears me doing anything in the kitchen, she stops whatever she’s doing to join me.
I already have so many pictures and good memories of us baking together – she can crack an egg better than I can!
Sometimes, we need something quick to bake so this recipe for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Cups came about. Desserts don’t get much more “no fuss” than this!
CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS INGREDIENTS
- Pillsbury Ready-To-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie dough – Or your favorite “break & bake” brand.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – this would be a great way to use up extra Halloween/Easter/whatever candy!
I could also see this being a great recipe for a last minute bake sale, class treat, family get-together, or just because.
I love that they’re mini and you get my two favorite things – chocolate and peanut butter!
TOOLS TO HELP MAKE COOKIE CUPS
- Mini Muffin Pan – This pan has 24 wells so it makes two dozen cookie cups at once.
- No-Stick Cooking Spray – You don’t want your cookie cups sticking to the pan!
- Butter Knife/Spreader – If a cookie cup does get stuck, run a butter knife around the edge to easily slide them out.
- Mini Cupcake Liners – To make clean-up, and serving these cookie cups a breeze, use fun cupcake wrappers.
NEED MORE EASY COOKIES IN YOUR LIFE? TRY THESE:
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
- Banana Cream Pie Cookie Cups
- Peach Cobbler Cookie Cups
- Fudge Marble Cookies
CONNECT WITH PERSNICKETY PLATES!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
If you MAKE & LOVE this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me #persnicketyplates so I can see it. I LOVE seeing what you make & I’ll share it in my stories!