Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are a delicious mini treat, perfect for get togethers or any holiday season. These chewy brownies are filled with a creamy peanut butter sauce that is heaven in a tiny bite!
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Yesterday was Sweetest Day – do you celebrate/acknowledge it? I think I read once that it’s a Hallmark holiday only celebrated in the Midwest. So maybe you’ve never even heard of it. It’s something like Valentine’s Day.
Yesterday we also celebrated one of my bestie’s 30th birthday. She asked me to make her a birthday treat, which I was happy to do.
I wasn’t sure what to make but then I remembered I could stalk her Pinterest boards and see what she had her eye on.
Ah, the ease of stalking with social media.
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Brownie Mix – Use your favorite brownie mix (I like Ghirardelli Double Chocolate, if I had to pick) or make brownie batter from scratch.
- Peanut Butter Chips – These should be easy to find in the chocolate chip section of the market.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – Semi-sweet or whatever your favorite are.
- Creamy Peanut Butter – I usually use Skippy Natural.
How to make Mini Brownies
Baking brownies in a mini muffin pan makes making mini brownies really easy.
First, remember to spray the mini muffin pan with non-stick spray before you start so they’ll pop out easily.
Bake for 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees or until the centers are set.
Once the brownie bites come out of the oven, gently indent each brownie with the back of a teaspoon or your thumb (they don’t have to be pretty, you’re going to fill them with peanut butter) to make a well for the peanut butter sauce.
Put the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 45 seconds then give it a stir. The peanut butter should be thin & runny.
Spoon about a teaspoon of the melty peanut butter into each brownie and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Serve & enjoy!
How long to cook brownie bites
Baking Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites only takes 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
I’ve been on quite the brownie and chocolate and peanut butter kick lately. It’s counterproductive to my gym efforts but oh so good. I need to start making some dinners, preferably some healthy ones.
Using the mix makes it a very quick recipe that looks pretty impressive and tastes really good.
Equipment you’ll need
- Mini Muffin Pan – This pan has 24 wells so it makes two dozen brownie bites at once.
- Batter Bowl – For mixing up batters – works great for brownies or waffles.
- Silicone Spatulas – I have several of these and use them daily.
Need more chocolate & peanut butter in your life? Try these:
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Pizza
- Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE BITES
Originally published October 22, 2012