A giant Peanut Butter Reese’s Pieces Cookie – for those nights you want dessert but don’t feel like sharing!
I saved this recipe when it came across my reader a couple months ago and knew it’d come in handy one day. Today was that day. I needed a cookie.
Holy cow was this good. The peanut butter, the chocolate, the salt. Amazing. I had enough willpower to only eat half. It’s definitely big enough to share.
Giant Peanut Butter Reese's Pieces Cookie...for one
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- handful of Reese's Pieces
- handful of Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined.
- Stir in peanut butter then add flour, soda and salt. Mix for a couple turns of the spoon then add the Reeses pieces and peanuts until combined.
- Scoop onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Makes 1 giant serving (or 4 regular size if you wanna share)
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.