Garlic Herb Dip starts with a cream cheese base then is filled with fresh herbs. This super easy dip recipe is paired with Van’s Simply Delicious® Crackers makes the perfect quick snack for your next party or game day.
Thank you to Van’s Foods® for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.
GARLIC HERB DIP
Last weekend, my brother had a birthday party at his loft. He turned 25 and had people over for drinks and snacks.
At the last minute, I decided to bring something, so I threw together this Garlic Herb Dip to go with the Van’s Simply Delicious® Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers I had picked up at Target earlier. It took all of 10 minutes to put together and it was gobbled up quickly.
I also brought some Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies because what’s a birthday party without a dessert?
- 1 brick 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 3 Tablespoons mlik I used 2%
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese and milk and mix with an electric mixer on medium until smooth.
- Add in the chopped herbs and garlic and mix on low until distributed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve then top with additional herbs.
If you remember, I made Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Strips with Van’s Simply Delicious® BBQ Chips recently. This time, I picked up the Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers and they went perfectly with this quick dip.
None of the partygoers were the wiser and didn’t realize they were actually eating gluten free, whole grain crackers instead of the usual chip.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Van’s Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.