Sometimes simple is best - roasted zucchini is one of my favorites!
- Two medium zucchinis
- 1 Tb olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 t. minced garlic
- 1 t. garlic pepper
- 1 t. lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut zucchinis lengthwise and then into half moons. Put into a medium bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Add garlic and seasonings and toss to coat.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spread the zucchini out in a single layer.
- Cook for 15 minutes, flip, then cook another 5 minutes.
Some links on my blog are affiliate links meaning if you buy from them, Amazon will throw me a few pennies (literally, pennies), at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.